Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

ashleymeyers

Account: ashleymeyers

Name: Ashley Meyers

Location:
Los Angeles

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Screenwriting, Movies

Links: Twitter, Selling Your Screenplay

Ashley Meyers is a screenwriter in Los Angeles and, there’s no other way to say this, he runs hands down one of the BEST websites about screenwriting Selling Your Screenplay. He tackles and demystifies what can be a very scary process for some people; sending out queries to agents and producers. He covers all the bases. His posts are answers to questions people email him. I’ve had this website on my RSSS feed forever and I’m always reading his posts, even if it’s something I know or have heard a hundred times. If you’re serious about screenwriting this is the website you must check out.

Choice Tweets:


Do you think it’s worth mentioning in my query letter that my script was a quarter finalist in a well known script... http://bit.ly/asZeq7

Who owns the rights to old myths and legends? http://bit.ly/aKTDwt

No comments:

Post a Comment