Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

PennyAsh

Account: PennyAsh

Name: Penny Ash

Location: Northeast Texas

Type: Individual

Interests: Writing, Screenwriting, Author, Romance, Erotica, Steampunk, Urban Fantasy, Western, Fantasy, scriptchat, scifichat

Links:
Twitter, Puca Forest, Phaze Books

Penny Ash is a published author. She is really passionate about steampunk and fantasy. She can often be found on scifichat or scriptchat. Her published work includes a lot of romance and erotica.

Choice Tweets:


I gave in and got Gail Carriager's Soulless in audio book. Have to say it's even better in audio :)

I will admit I haven't read the HP books :) but I have read the Twilight books and Meyer's SF book Host #scifichat

No comments:

Post a Comment