Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

kellyswails

Account: kellyswails

Name: Kelly Swails

Location: Illinois

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Writing, Author, SciFi

Links:
Twitter, Kelly Swails, Gen Con Writer’s Symposium, Amazon List Page

Kelly Swails is a clinical microbiologist. So when she “fell in love with Harry Potter and Rand Al’Thor” she was well prepared to begin a career in speculative fiction. Her first sale appeared in Pandora’s Closet. She’s also had stories appear in Pirates of the Blue Kingdoms and Blue Kingdoms: Buxom Buccaneers. This August she will be part of the Writer’s Symposium at GenCon, the largest gaming convention in North America.

Choice Tweets:

700 words. I even like most of 'em. #amwriting

I just bought the "these will look awesome when I lose five pounds" jeans. I swore I would never do that. I'm getting ice cream. #fb

No comments:

Post a Comment