Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Live_for_Films

Account: Live_for_Films

Name: Phil Edwards

Location: Liverpool

Type: Individual/Website

Interests: Movies

Links: Twitter, Live for Films

This account is a half and half. On one hand Phil uses it like a regular account and tweets about his reactions and projects, but it’s also the account for the website he founded Live for Films. Live for Films is a very good movie news site with a decidedly geeky slant. What can you say about a site whose unofficial mascot either The Dude or Kurt Russell from The Thing. I love that he signs off with a V for Vendetta reference and I pray I don’t have the same reaction to Inception.

Choice Tweets:

Good night all. Sleep tight and watch out for the Finger Men

Saw Inception tonight. My reaction - very disappointed. Review out tomorrow. Existenz meets Only Forward which should be good, but wasn't

No comments:

Post a Comment