Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

KimFalconer

Account: KimFalconer

Name:
Kim Falconer

Location: Byron Bay Australia

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Writing, Author, Astrology, Fantasy, Martial Arts

Links: Twitter, Kim Falconer’s Homepage, Amazon List Page

Kim is a published author of the high fantasy books The Spell of the Rosette, Arrows of Time, and Strange Attractors set in the world of Gaela. She lives in Australia and is practitioner of Astrology and the Japanese martial are of Iaido.

Choice Tweets:


Impossible thing #1 I hear from the man of my dreams :) #2 My novels are translated into 56 languages, #3 time doesn't exist . . . 5:01 PM Jun 15th via web

6 impossible things before breakfast? http://goodvibeblog.com/ What are yours???

No comments:

Post a Comment