Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

DanDanTheArtMan

Account: DanDanTheArtMan

Name: Dan Absalonson

Location:
Spokane WA

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Writing, SciFi, Art, Christian, scifichat

Links:
Twitter, Writings of Dan Absalonson

Dan is a SciFi writer in Spokane. You can catch podcasts of his short stories on his website. Dan can frequently be found on David Rozansky’s SciFiChat on Fridays. He’s a very enthusiastic and supportive Tweep. If you have a project you feel like sharing, let him know.

Choice Tweets:


My 2 year old saying in his little voice: "lud you daddy," when I tuck him in for nigh-night - doesn't get much sweeter than that. #Blessed

Had an idea for a novel today I'm so excited about, it just came at random - can't wait to start writing it, need to revise my first two 1st

2 comments:

  1. Wow man, thank you so much! I'm honored. Time to repay the favor on my blog! There will be a post about you and your awesome online novel The Hidden Kitchen sometime next week. Thanks again, really!

    ReplyDelete