Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

kimnunley

Account: kimnunley

Name: Kim Nunley

Location:


Type: Individual

Interests: Screenwriting, Hollywood, Scriptchat

Links:
Twitter, Wish I Could Speak Whale

The sub header for Kim’s blog reads”I make stuff up…maybe one day I’ll get paid for it.” That pretty much sums up all writers and bloggers. Kim, specifically is working on a screenplay called Super Ted and has been hard at work trying to make it as irresistible to Hollywood as possible.

Choice Tweets:


This new script I'm outlining is pretty freaking fun. Let's hope it will be 1. good and 2. marketable #amwriting #scriptchat

Getting notes from @readerproof soon on my latest script. Amped to see the notes & get down to the rewriting process! #amwriting #scriptchat

No comments:

Post a Comment