Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

iHumble

Account: iHumble

Name: Humble

Location: St. Louis

Type: Individual

Interests: Screenwriting, Hollywood, Music, Christian, Football

Links: Twitter

Humble is a man from St. Louis who always says his prayers. In addition to the Dallas Cowboys, he likes to follow Hollywood and the music industry. He’s tweeted on Scriptchat in the past.

Choice Tweets:

By the time I am thru with all this troubleshooting I will be able to build my own #Blackberry. Lol smh

Good day Tville. Repent/LordsPrayer. Hope erbody is havin a blessed day. I got the dreaded JVM 545 error on my Blackberry last night. Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment