Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

craftycmc

Account: craftycmc

Name: Carolyn McCray

Location:
A mile from the guy I’m stalking

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Writing, Author, Thriller, Relationships, Dating

Links: Twitter, Dating After 40, Amazon Book Page

Carolyn is in “pre-celebrity” status. Her book Plain Jane is now out under her pen name Cristyn West. You can check out her book trailer at her website which is also about her life as a successful single woman of a certain age.

Choice Tweets:


Royal Pains. So much I love about the show. So much I embarrassed about that I like about the show #noshame

Lunch. A meal. A life decision. Salad or a burger. Hmmmm, let me think that one over #inthecaronthewaytothedrivethru #ofcourse

No comments:

Post a Comment