Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

pennysmyrl

Account: pennysmyrl

Name: Penny M Smyrl

Location:
Lexington SC

Type: Individual

Interests: Music, Actor, Writing, Art, MS, Religion

Links: Twitter, Penny

Former radio personality and model, Penny is a blogger, writer, artist and musician. She was diagnosed years ago with MS but that hasn’t stopped her. You can catch numerous music samples on her website. She was recently in a bad accident but is recovering.

Choice Tweets:


I will turn a BIG 42 in a 7 days! Wow I done a lot in my years...LOL!! I will cont. to do more as long as God allows me too!

I lost 1/4 of my left lung due to the the accident but doing good!! One day at a time! God wont give me any task I cant do!

No comments:

Post a Comment