Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crzywritergrl

Account: Crzywritergrl

Name:
Alyson Peterson

Location:
“Yup, I’m living somewhere”

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Writing, Parenting

Links:
Twitter, Crazy Writer Girl

Alyson Peterson (Crazy Writer Girl) lives with her husband (Captain Amazing) and two boys (The Mini Men). She loves writing and is currently working on a long project. She blogs about writing, parenting, trying to write while being a parent and trying parent while writing.

Choice Tweets:


Well... off to write. I just scrapped 150 pages and I actually am pretty happy about it. Weird.

I am feeling lucky today. It might be the heat stroke talking, but I'd rather go with luck for the sake of my sanity.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks man! I'm feelin' the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to spread it around as much as possible

    ReplyDelete