Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

LiaKeyes

Account: LiaKeyes

Name: Lia Keyes

Location: Palos Verdes CA

Type: Individual

Interests:
Author, Mystery, YA Fantasy, SciFiChat, SciFi, Scribechat

Links: Twitter, The Scribechat Review, The Scribbler

Lia Keyes is a busy woman. In addition to penning the Tempus Chronicles, she runs Scribechat, a chat for writers of all stripes, and keeps up her own blog, The Scribbler. She’s a fan of scifi, Dr. Who, YA fantasy and Mystery.

Choice Tweets:

I'm always aware as I write that the reader could put the book down at any moment if I get boring. #writechat

Time for a long, cold Newcastle Brown Ale and Doctor Who...

No comments:

Post a Comment