Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Evenstephen2000

Account: Evenstephen2000

Name: Evenstephen2000

Location: Up on the roof

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Screenwriting, Comedy, Sports

Links:
Twitter

ES2K is working on his first screenplay. He tweets about his daily progress and about the latest happening in sports.

Choice Tweets:


This (almost) 4am tweet is brought to you by my brain: "Why sleep when you can lie awake thinking about nonsense?!"

Man, I can't write a book. Think I'll try a screenplay. They're so much shorter & use less words. How hard could it be? - Damn Idiot

No comments:

Post a Comment