Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

katieschwartz

Account: katieschwartz

Name:
Katie Schwartz

Location: Los Angeles

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Writing, Comedy, Medicine, Interviews

Links:
Twitter, Katie Schwartz, All the Way from Oy to Vey, Dear Thyroid

Katie is a comedy writer living in LA. She has a lot of projects going on the internet. She has two sites where she delivers humorous observations, non sequiturs, and interviews people like Rob Gokee author of In the Belly of the Fail Whale (my new favorite title) Then there’s Dear Thyroid which is a site devoted to thyroid cancer, its patients and its survivors.

Choice Tweets:


In Jollywood visiting my favorite vintage bookstore. They have an Edna St. Vincent Millay book WITH her markings. Sigh. Swoon. Literary love

Dude, I just realized something... Just ran into a 20 year old (mayne); he doesn't know from Gumby. I mean it's GUMBY. I feel so old.

No comments:

Post a Comment