Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

linda_grimes

Account: linda_grimes

Name:
Linda Grimes

Location:
Virginia

Type: Individual

Interests:
Writing, Author, Pop Culture, Actors

Links:
Twitter, Visiting Reality

Linda Grimes is an ex-actress turned novelist. She’s represented by Michelle Wolfson at Wolfson Literary. On her blog she shares her views on just about everything, from her shameful love of Justin Bieber to her towel. (I think we have the same towel)

Choice Tweets:

Poor hubs was so tired after the show last night he couldn't handle the 18-yr-old I got him for his birthday.

18-yr-old single-barrel bourbon, I should add. I'm not THAT progressive. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment