Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

MichaelBalkind

Account: MichaelBalkind

Name: Michael Balkind

Location:
Katonah NY

Type: Individual

Interests:
Author, Writing, Mystery, Sports

Links:
Twitter, Balkind Books, Amazon Page, The Balkind Books Book Club on Facebook

Michael Balkind is the author of the Deadly Sports Mysteries. The series includes Sudden Death and Dead Ball. His work has won praise from James Patterson, Clive Cussler, and John Lescroart. An avid sportsman, he’s appeared on ESPN’s The Pulse and Sportsnet’s Daily News Live.

Choice Tweets:


As an unknown author, I'm happy picking up one reader at a time. I hope you'll check out my 1st chapters at http://bit.ly/TdGlG Thank you!

I played my 1st round of golf with my son after having wrist surgery. It hurt a little, but I never knew pain could feel so good.

2 comments: