Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Monday, June 14, 2010

ambroseonstage

Account: ambroseonstage

Name: Stacey Ambrose

Location:
Los Angeles

Type:
Individual

Interests:
Actors, Writing, Photography, Music, Record Label, Hip Hop

Links: Twitter, Ambrose On Stage My Space, SKEE-LO My Space

Actress, writer and CEO of the record label Skeelo Musik. Stacey Ambrose keeps herself busy in LA. On her My Space page she has photos of several of the people she’s worked with. Skee-Lo is a Grammy nominated artist and you can catch some of his tunes at the Skee-Lo Download page.

Choice Tweets:


" I LOVE LA " .... you can download it for free go to *Skeelo MusiK* Official website ...... www.skeelomusik.com

Every brother I meet wants 16 bars ...over anybodys tape so they can get their start... #Skeelo

No comments:

Post a Comment