Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

writingjax

Account: writingjax

Name: JAX Mendez

Location: Texas

Type:
Individual

Interests: Writing, Author, YA, Martial Arts, Urban Fantasy

Links: Twitter, Heart of The Jaguar, Jax’s Blog, Amazon Book Page

Jax is a wife, mother, retired schoolteacher and author of Heart of the Jaguar an urban fantasy about a seventeen year old girl who is connected to the legendary La Llorana, the Weeping Woman. She’s also a practitioner in Krav Maga, the take no prisoners Israeli martial art.

Choice Tweets:


Ground fighting is the hardest thing I had ever done in martial arts. Got my butt kicked 2day. No matter what I did, I ended up on my back.

To urban fantasy readers. My book about the weeping woman is now on kindle. Heart of the Jaguar eBook: Kindle Store http://goo.gl/0jJP

2 comments:

  1. You are too cool! Thanks for the promo. I really liked this site. What a great idea!
    Love and blessings,
    Jax, Author of Heart of the Jaguar

    ReplyDelete