Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Monday, June 14, 2010

mass_writer

Account: mass_writer

Name:
mass_writer

Location:
Massachusetts

Type: Individual

Interests: Politics, Liberal

Links:
Twitter, Left, Right, or Wrong?

If talking about politics is a sure way to start an argument then mass_writer isn’t afraid of a little confrontation. From the oil spill to the healthcare debate, this tweep is unabashedly liberal. But it’s not all spin and wonkiness. I sometimes can’t get Conjunction Junction out of my head either.

Choice Tweets:


Anyone remember Conjunction Junction? It's replaying endlessly in my head right now. #help

Why is it when BP destroys the ocean, POTUS is blamed? GOP wants to continue, Drill Baby Drill regardless of Spill Baby Spill. #midterms

No comments:

Post a Comment