Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

eyamie

Account: eyamie

Name: Jeff Eyamie

Location: Winnipeg

Type: Individual

Interests:
Screenwriting, Scriptchat

Links:
Twitter

Jeff is another scriptchat Tweeter. He’s from the great wilds of Canada and is a pretty funny guy. As you might guess he’s working on a sitcom pitch among other projects.

Choice Tweets:


I lit a smoke with a crème brulée torch today. I am what they call a poseur. #fb

Permission to write shit granted... and used.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, buddy! I feel so special, like that girl in Star 80 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you're saying I'm like Eric Roberts?

    ReplyDelete