Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

missdaisyfrost

Account: missdaisyfrost

Name: missdaisyfrost

Location:
London

Type: Individual

Interests: Literary Agent, Writing, Fashion

Links: Twitter, MissDaisyFrost, Daisy Frost at TheBookseller.com

Miss Daisy Frost is a literary agent at the Edward Cecil Agency in London. She writes a monthly column for The Bookseller. She’s a huge fan of Sex and the City and thinks Sophie Kinsella should have been tapped to write the next James Bond novel (which would have been title Live and Let Shop)

Choice Tweets:


My bulging bag of reading is looking at me like a spurned lover as I sit here talking bollocks to my friends on the phone.

Have just been to Sainsburys for a rare offline shopping experience. British people are such a weird collection of shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment