Mission Statement

So what’s this all about? Basically it’s an attempt to answer that question I get every Follow Friday. Who are all these people and why should I be following them? Here in this page I’ll be telling you exactly that, letting you know who these Tweeps are and why they’re worth your time to follow. This is 100% free but if anyone wants to contribute the button is over there.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

WriterDaniel

Account: WriterDaniel

Name: Writer’s Program

Location: Los Angeles

Type:
College

Interests:
Writing, Education

Links: Twitter, UCLA Extension Program

Daniel is an advisor at the UCLA Writer’s Extension Program, so when he’s not helping others bash their heads against the keyboard he’s doing a little bit himself. He claims rather modestly that he tries to write himself a little. But from his Choice Tweets it looks like he’s doing okay.

Choice Tweets:


One of those Writer's Life things I have to learn: how not to be horrified by the idea of self-promotion.

My story "Leave You With The Dead" being read at this yr's Emerging Voices show, part of the New Short Fiction Series http://bit.ly/9UJwbm

Saw Star Wars-themed cookie cutters in the window at Williams-Sonoma on my way to work this morning. I considered it for only a second...

No comments:

Post a Comment